Thursday 7 August 2008

Potential

Hey guys,

I think I may have found my EG6 after some searching and looking at the auctions and traders in Japan. I've come across a couple of nice examples recently but this one caught my eye for some reason. Even though the car is the dark green colour it has an amazing spec list and the price is spot on too. Its only covered 100,000km's so thats not even scratched the surface on a Honda V-TEC engine so it should be good. I'm currently waiting for my importer to get back to me to see if the vehicle is still available, then if it is I shall make it mine. :)

EG6 SIR-II





2 comments:

Clarkey said...

I remember seeing this one advertised on tradecarview quite some time ago now. Fancy seeing it again now on a UK blog site!
I seem to remember it was at the more expensive end of the market, I guess you get what you pay for though, looks mint.

Richard Raw said...

I never saw this comment until now, it's crazy the advert is still online even to this day. Yeh the car was a grade 4.5 and it was very expensive as the $ was very strong when I bought it, worth it though as you say dude.