Wednesday 26 August 2009

Clean Again

Its been ages since I actually gave my EG6 a bit of TLC. I thought I'd give it a bath and a quick detail polish so it could be proud of the paintwork once again. I wish I had the whole day to spend cleaning it because I know I could but the English weather does not permit a full day of cleaning without it raining halfway through or just after you've finished polishing. I managed to tidy up the engine and engine bay too, the VTEC solenoid has started to leak slightly so I got rid of the seepage and it looks much better now. We also gave Michelle's EJ9 a wash and a polish too so I got a couple of shots of them together for the first time. Be sure to check the progress of the EJ9 at http://project-ej9.blogspot.com/

Apologies for the utter rubbish photographs, my camera's digital view finder has cracked and I am basically pointing and hoping it captures what I wanted. Nikon D90 ftw eventually!




No comments: