Sunday 25 November 2012

Carbon fibre boot lid, Spoon style spoiler and mirrors fitted

I got round to temporarily fitting the new parts I ordered recently, the carbon fibre boot lid from 12Tune is fairly decent quality, some of the fittings aren't perfect and it was a bit of a fiddle to get the mechanisms to line up correctly.

The Spoon stlye mirrors and spoiler were also a little bit fiddly to align and to get them to sit correctly on the car, though for the price I paid I can't really complain, their function is to save weight over the OEM parts which I've removed, they do that very well.

Once the weather improves I plan on painting the rear spoiler and the mirror mounting plates the same as the body colour, Grenada Pearl Black, then I will paint the mirror covers in Satin Black to match the front splitter and canard set up.

Sorry about the quality of the photos, I only had my phone on me at the time and it has a seriously shite camera built in to it.



No comments: