Saturday 1 May 2010

Euro Trip 2010 | Part 1

Hey guys, well here is a little trip me my friend Fred and my Civic embarked on recently. As you might have seen in the previous posts I had outlined the route I was taking through various countries in Europe. This post will mainly images so I won't bore you with the details.

The first step was to clean the EG6 up as I wanted to look stush over in Europe and make a good impression, I used a Meguiars Clay Kit which I had lying around and then Meguiars deep shine polish to protect the paintwork after the clay. To be honest my paintwork came out looking like glass almost, which is pretty impressive for a 15 year old car.









So now that the car was all ready to roll it was time for the first leg of the journey to Dover ferry port then on to Strasbourg in Eastern France.










Part 2 is coming up soon which will include the Austria Hillclimb Event and the journey to the Nurburgring along the Autobahn's.

No comments: